In order to be able to use this module import it like this:
import mpacts.particles #or assign it to a shorter name import mpacts.particles as prt
Particle of type OpticalLayer:
- refractive_index (Scalar)
- g (Scalar)
- mu_a (Scalar)
- mu_s (Scalar)
- z_bottom (Scalar)
- z_top (Scalar)
On the particle container following list of commands can be invoked.
the pc keyword argument is passed automatically, as well as the parent if the pc is created with a parent.
- PCStatistics commandDefault location: ‘loop_cmds/pre_contact_cmds/Periodic_BC_CopyToGhost_PeriodicBoundary1D’
- Required keywords:
pc— Particle container on which the command is applied
- Optional keywords:
gate(default value = ET::ChildProperty const*) — Can decide to (temporarily) not execute the command in a CommandList. (Default is ExecuteAlways)
predicate(default value = None) — Predicate that will decide whether this command is executed for a specific particle, when absent the command is executed for every particle.
- additional parameters (to quickly choose a gate to be applied):
- executeOnce: If True, will set the ExecuteOnce gate
- executeEvery: If given, will execute every “executeEvery” time-steps.
- executeInterval: If given, will execute every interval seconds (approximate simulation time)
- executeTimes: If given, will execute at times specified in the list provided (approximated to the nearest discrete time step!)
- executeEveryPCSizeChange If given, will execute every time a specified particle container changes size.
- parent: Can be set to ‘False’ or ‘0’ to explicitely prevent the command to be added to the (simulation) commandlist.